Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: What a wild ride
PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 4:08 pm 
Network Admin
Network Admin

Sorry I haven't been around guys, life is such that I don't have much "downtime" where I am not doing SOMETHING.

I just wanna say, thanks to all of you that have made this community what it is for the past TEN YEARS. Thats right, here in about a week, this forum will be ten years old.

I can still remember being 18, drunk off my ass in St Louis for a world series game and starting this little adventure.

For the better part of six years you all dealt with me, and I wouldn't have kept this place running without the help of the likes of Dan (RIP), Chuck, Buck, HILL (for those that remember her), hell, even Sam played a part in it.

I left you in the capable hands of Derek, who hasn't done anything too flashy, but has silently kept the place running well and something we can all call a home.

Thanks to all of you, nice to still see my "baby" thriving after 10 years.

Aaron Tuttle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

Post subject: Re: What a wild ride
PostPosted: October 15th, 2016, 6:48 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Aaron Tuttle wrote:
Sorry I haven't been around guys, life is such that I don't have much "downtime" where I am not doing SOMETHING.

I just wanna say, thanks to all of you that have made this community what it is for the past TEN YEARS. Thats right, here in about a week, this forum will be ten years old.

I can still remember being 18, drunk off my ass in St Louis for a world series game and starting this little adventure.

For the better part of six years you all dealt with me, and I wouldn't have kept this place running without the help of the likes of Dan (RIP), Chuck, Buck, HILL (for those that remember her), hell, even Sam played a part in it.

I left you in the capable hands of Derek, who hasn't done anything too flashy, but has silently kept the place running well and something we can all call a home.

Thanks to all of you, nice to still see my "baby" thriving after 10 years.

Aaron Tuttle

Thank you for being drunk on your ass and starting it.

Post subject: Re: What a wild ride
PostPosted: December 7th, 2016, 10:16 pm 
Starter
Starter

Thanks Aaron. Wild at times - certainly.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]