logo
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

 




New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ] 
  Print view
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
Offline 
 Post subject: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 10th, 2017, 10:33 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: March 29th, 2017, 12:43 pm
Posts: 16
http://www.keloland.com/news/article/sp ... onal-stage

It's nice to see some kids from South Dakota making some noise in the national level!! I know the Schoolers have been the "it" team for summer basketball, and the Attack have had some good teams in the past too. Just curious to know what other teams are out there and they stack up against one another.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 11th, 2017, 11:21 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 8th, 2017, 1:55 pm
Posts: 23
The South Dakota Storm U16 team is a really solid team featuring 3 of the Tea Sophomores who started for Tea Areas State Championship team this past year, (Guards) Justin Hohn, Kade Stearns, (Center) Kaleb Joffer. Also Gavin Schipper (SFC), Jackson Miller (West Central), Brandon Valleys, (Guard/Forward) Evan Talcott, Carter Olthoff. This team is currently 15-4 on the Spring/Summer AAU season. Signature wins thus far include a 6-0 run through the MN Comets Spring Shootout, beating 3 of Minnesota's top teams in route to the Championship also finished 3-1 and made the Final Four in Ames, IA Super 16 Tourney. Keep your eye on this team, currently ranked #2 in PrepHoops Dakotas team rankings behind #1 SD Attack. You can follow them on Twitter @SDSTORM or on their facebook page SD Storm.

Also, BBA Force has a U17 Team that features the Janke brothers and the big from Canton and Harrisburg.

I know there are many others that I have seen thus far that are very solid. SD Basketball is indeed going to be fun to watch over the next couple of years.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 8:54 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 11:26 am
Posts: 29
I watched the Schoolers play in Sioux Falls earlier this Spring. They smoked every team they played. I think their smallest margin of victory I witnessed was about 20 points. Very well put together team, which comes as no surprise as they have always had the best kids in the state playing for that team. I enjoy Class A hoops and AJ from Verm, fiegen from Madison, and Hanson from SV seem to be the team's go-to players. Fun to see. They are well coached and play hard and tough basketball that is extremely fun to watch. I love seeing these kids play the physical basketball that AAU offers. To be honest, it would be great if high school basketball in our state was officiated this way. "Let the boys play."


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 17th, 2017, 2:56 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Joined: October 13th, 2015, 7:28 am
Posts: 178
Husker30 wrote:
The South Dakota Storm U16 team is a really solid team featuring 3 of the Tea Sophomores who started for Tea Areas State Championship team this past year, (Guards) Justin Hohn, Kade Stearns, (Center) Kaleb Joffer. Also Gavin Schipper (SFC), Jackson Miller (West Central), Brandon Valleys, (Guard/Forward) Evan Talcott, Carter Olthoff. This team is currently 15-4 on the Spring/Summer AAU season. Signature wins thus far include a 6-0 run through the MN Comets Spring Shootout, beating 3 of Minnesota's top teams in route to the Championship also finished 3-1 and made the Final Four in Ames, IA Super 16 Tourney. Keep your eye on this team, currently ranked #2 in PrepHoops Dakotas team rankings behind #1 SD Attack. You can follow them on Twitter @SDSTORM or on their facebook page SD Storm.

Also, BBA Force has a U17 Team that features the Janke brothers and the big from Canton and Harrisburg.

I know there are many others that I have seen thus far that are very solid. SD Basketball is indeed going to be fun to watch over the next couple of years.


Why would anybody "keep your eye on this team"? It's not like this team is going to be playing a state tournament in SD next march since this is an AAU team. Summer ball is nothing more than street ball in my opinion. It doesn't mean much. Nice signature wins for this SD team, but in the end it doesn't mean anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 17th, 2017, 2:59 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Joined: October 13th, 2015, 7:28 am
Posts: 178
hoopsguy86 wrote:
I watched the Schoolers play in Sioux Falls earlier this Spring. They smoked every team they played. I think their smallest margin of victory I witnessed was about 20 points. Very well put together team, which comes as no surprise as they have always had the best kids in the state playing for that team. I enjoy Class A hoops and AJ from Verm, fiegen from Madison, and Hanson from SV seem to be the team's go-to players. Fun to see. They are well coached and play hard and tough basketball that is extremely fun to watch. I love seeing these kids play the physical basketball that AAU offers. To be honest, it would be great if high school basketball in our state was officiated this way. "Let the boys play."


If you want to "let the boys play" and enjoy the physical basketball that AAU offers, then I suggest you petition the National Federation of High Schools because they put the rules in place for officials. Officials are doing what the rules say.

If you enjoy physical basketball where the biggest strongest teams win, I suggest you watch more football during the football season because that is what physical basketball is. Nothing more than a football game and a reason that summer AAU circuit games don't mean much.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 10:29 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 8th, 2017, 1:55 pm
Posts: 23
Team Player 2 wrote:
Husker30 wrote:
The South Dakota Storm U16 team is a really solid team featuring 3 of the Tea Sophomores who started for Tea Areas State Championship team this past year, (Guards) Justin Hohn, Kade Stearns, (Center) Kaleb Joffer. Also Gavin Schipper (SFC), Jackson Miller (West Central), Brandon Valleys, (Guard/Forward) Evan Talcott, Carter Olthoff. This team is currently 15-4 on the Spring/Summer AAU season. Signature wins thus far include a 6-0 run through the MN Comets Spring Shootout, beating 3 of Minnesota's top teams in route to the Championship also finished 3-1 and made the Final Four in Ames, IA Super 16 Tourney. Keep your eye on this team, currently ranked #2 in PrepHoops Dakotas team rankings behind #1 SD Attack. You can follow them on Twitter @SDSTORM or on their facebook page SD Storm.

Also, BBA Force has a U17 Team that features the Janke brothers and the big from Canton and Harrisburg.

I know there are many others that I have seen thus far that are very solid. SD Basketball is indeed going to be fun to watch over the next couple of years.


Why would anybody "keep your eye on this team"? It's not like this team is going to be playing a state tournament in SD next march since this is an AAU team. Summer ball is nothing more than street ball in my opinion. It doesn't mean much. Nice signature wins for this SD team, but in the end it doesn't mean anything.


Just responding to the thread about Summer teams featuring some of the guys from South Dakota. Nice to see a lot of our States players playing and competing against some of the region and nations top talent. So AAU doesn't mean much huh? Ask the number of recruiters who attend these tournaments to evaluate talent and get their opinion on the subject.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 6:42 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 11:26 am
Posts: 29
Team Player 2 wrote:
hoopsguy86 wrote:
I watched the Schoolers play in Sioux Falls earlier this Spring. They smoked every team they played. I think their smallest margin of victory I witnessed was about 20 points. Very well put together team, which comes as no surprise as they have always had the best kids in the state playing for that team. I enjoy Class A hoops and AJ from Verm, fiegen from Madison, and Hanson from SV seem to be the team's go-to players. Fun to see. They are well coached and play hard and tough basketball that is extremely fun to watch. I love seeing these kids play the physical basketball that AAU offers. To be honest, it would be great if high school basketball in our state was officiated this way. "Let the boys play."


If you want to "let the boys play" and enjoy the physical basketball that AAU offers, then I suggest you petition the National Federation of High Schools because they put the rules in place for officials. Officials are doing what the rules say.

If you enjoy physical basketball where the biggest strongest teams win, I suggest you watch more football during the football season because that is what physical basketball is. Nothing more than a football game and a reason that summer AAU circuit games don't mean much.


:lol: When I have a bad day, I reach for a Miller Lite!
Good players means good basketball. Good players play in the summer to be seen by a high volume of college coaches. That's the way recruiting works nowadays, just as a fellow poster pointed out to you above (with whom I totally agree).

As for officiating, SD basketball is officiated SOFT. No one can convince me otherwise. Young men of greater size get punished for their physical gifts by being assessed fouls too often. Should SD basketball be allowed to carry on as physical as AAU ball? Probably not. To say that AAU officiating compares to football... not even close! I believe there's another event at the Pentagon approaching. I'll be there watching basketball and I invite you to too!


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 12:26 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 8th, 2017, 1:55 pm
Posts: 23
I completely agree about AAU officiating, in fact I had a conversation with an official when we were in Ames and asked him about that very thing and it was interesting the response he gave me when I asked him why they "let the boys play" and what typically is called a foul at a State level is not in an AAU game? He said that recruiters and college coaches are here to see the boys play and they can't get a good look at them and evaluate them when they are on the bench in foul trouble. They want to see to see the talent. Interesting perspective, I think it gets out of hand at times and don't know if it helps the players game when they are allowed to get a way with everything, but that is what he told me and he was one of the head refs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2017, 1:49 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Joined: October 13th, 2015, 7:28 am
Posts: 178
hoopsguy86 wrote:
Team Player 2 wrote:
hoopsguy86 wrote:
I watched the Schoolers play in Sioux Falls earlier this Spring. They smoked every team they played. I think their smallest margin of victory I witnessed was about 20 points. Very well put together team, which comes as no surprise as they have always had the best kids in the state playing for that team. I enjoy Class A hoops and AJ from Verm, fiegen from Madison, and Hanson from SV seem to be the team's go-to players. Fun to see. They are well coached and play hard and tough basketball that is extremely fun to watch. I love seeing these kids play the physical basketball that AAU offers. To be honest, it would be great if high school basketball in our state was officiated this way. "Let the boys play."


If you want to "let the boys play" and enjoy the physical basketball that AAU offers, then I suggest you petition the National Federation of High Schools because they put the rules in place for officials. Officials are doing what the rules say.

If you enjoy physical basketball where the biggest strongest teams win, I suggest you watch more football during the football season because that is what physical basketball is. Nothing more than a football game and a reason that summer AAU circuit games don't mean much.


:lol: When I have a bad day, I reach for a Miller Lite!
Good players means good basketball. Good players play in the summer to be seen by a high volume of college coaches. That's the way recruiting works nowadays, just as a fellow poster pointed out to you above (with whom I totally agree).

As for officiating, SD basketball is officiated SOFT. No one can convince me otherwise. Young men of greater size get punished for their physical gifts by being assessed fouls too often. Should SD basketball be allowed to carry on as physical as AAU ball? Probably not. To say that AAU officiating compares to football... not even close! I believe there's another event at the Pentagon approaching. I'll be there watching basketball and I invite you to too!


You obviously are not familiar with the NFHS basketball rules, nor do you have any idea how the SDHSAA wants games called. The way the officials are calling games are how it is supposed to be according to the rules. Once again, if you want rougher games called, petition the NFHS and see how far you get.

Young men of greater size get assessed fouls when they foul other players. Especially when they push through and over them to get the rebound or get to the hoop. That is what was happening in the late 90's and early 2000s. Too many football games on the basketball court. Greater size does not mean you are better nor should you get away with things because you possess the size and strength to push other players out of the way.

You sound like another fan/parent that doesn't know the rules and hasn't taken the time to read up on them. I think the officials in this state have done a good job of cleaning up the game and letting it be the "art" of basketball again.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2017, 1:52 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Joined: October 13th, 2015, 7:28 am
Posts: 178
Husker30 wrote:
I completely agree about AAU officiating, in fact I had a conversation with an official when we were in Ames and asked him about that very thing and it was interesting the response he gave me when I asked him why they "let the boys play" and what typically is called a foul at a State level is not in an AAU game? He said that recruiters and college coaches are here to see the boys play and they can't get a good look at them and evaluate them when they are on the bench in foul trouble. They want to see to see the talent. Interesting perspective, I think it gets out of hand at times and don't know if it helps the players game when they are allowed to get a way with everything, but that is what he told me and he was one of the head refs.


So what they are doing is allowing players to develop bad habits and get away with things that they won't be allowed to get away with in high school games? How is that helping the player? That is why AAU ball is garbage ball in my opinion. I understand the recruiting aspect of it, but the games themselves are garbage. If any of the players are underclassmen, they will go into next season doing what they do in AAU ball and be surprised when they are riding the bench.

If they are a truly great player and possess talent, they will keep themselves out of foul trouble and be on the court for the recruiters to see.

That "head official" sounds like an idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2017, 3:45 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: March 11th, 2015, 7:12 am
Posts: 49
Husker30 wrote:
I completely agree about AAU officiating, in fact I had a conversation with an official when we were in Ames and asked him about that very thing and it was interesting the response he gave me when I asked him why they "let the boys play" and what typically is called a foul at a State level is not in an AAU game? He said that recruiters and college coaches are here to see the boys play and they can't get a good look at them and evaluate them when they are on the bench in foul trouble. They want to see to see the talent. Interesting perspective, I think it gets out of hand at times and don't know if it helps the players game when they are allowed to get a way with everything, but that is what he told me and he was one of the head refs.





I find it very hard to believe that this is why they are calling the games the way they do. Maybe that one official you spoke to calls it because of that. I have also never heard of a head official at an AAU/Summer tourney. I have been to a lot of these over the years. The refs come from all over and will work 10 plus games a day to make it worth it to them as they get paid per game. The reffing can start out ok at 8:00 a.m. but as you get later into the day (sometimes 10 p.m. tip offs) they rarely cross half court, never change positions and just want to get the games over with and let them turn into blood baths. They also love to engage in arguments with players, coaches and fans I think just to pass some of the boredom for them. The Pentagon Summer Slam in Mid-July has good reffing but this is because they are putting on a reffing school where the refs want to look good in order to get bigger games in the future. Summer Hoops/AAU has it's positives and negative I agree.

The Schoolers 17U squad is good this year and feature some of South Dakotas best big men (Larson, Fiegen Etc..). The SD Attack 16U squad is very good with Friedel, Schultz and I believe Arend as well. The Pentagon 17U National Team has showed very well at tournaments around the country and won a big time tourney in Indianapolis during the live recruiting period and features Bergen, Jordre, Reede, LeBrun etc....


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 24th, 2017, 2:02 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 8th, 2017, 1:55 pm
Posts: 23
Team Player 2 wrote:
Husker30 wrote:
I completely agree about AAU officiating, in fact I had a conversation with an official when we were in Ames and asked him about that very thing and it was interesting the response he gave me when I asked him why they "let the boys play" and what typically is called a foul at a State level is not in an AAU game? He said that recruiters and college coaches are here to see the boys play and they can't get a good look at them and evaluate them when they are on the bench in foul trouble. They want to see to see the talent. Interesting perspective, I think it gets out of hand at times and don't know if it helps the players game when they are allowed to get a way with everything, but that is what he told me and he was one of the head refs.


So what they are doing is allowing players to develop bad habits and get away with things that they won't be allowed to get away with in high school games? How is that helping the player? That is why AAU ball is garbage ball in my opinion. I understand the recruiting aspect of it, but the games themselves are garbage. If any of the players are underclassmen, they will go into next season doing what they do in AAU ball and be surprised when they are riding the bench.

If they are a truly great player and possess talent, they will keep themselves out of foul trouble and be on the court for the recruiters to see.

That "head official" sounds like an idiot.


I completely agree about players developing bad habits when able to get away with they won't be allowed to get away with in High School. In a round about way that was my argument, I just wasn't able to convey that the proper way. I was just quoting what an official had told me which I totally disagreed with. Good players will keep themselves out of foul trouble simply because of their skill level, allowing them to get away with everything doesn't help them at all in the end. Officiating is always a subjective thing and so difficult to debate. The officials at the AAU level indeed love to invoke their communication skills (or lack thereof) with players and fans for sure. We were at a AAU tourney this past weekend and during one of our games one official reffed most of the game with his hands in his pockets and often seen leaning up against the mats under the hoop while play was going on! And this was in the top U16 division. I believe I may be disproving my own thought on AAU! HAHA! The point in all of this was there are many outstanding South Dakota players playing this summer all around the region. But I don't believe AAU is completely garbage as you put it however. I pay particular attention to the SD kids and watch their style of play and I got to say they play very disciplined BB compared to the other regions. Hopefully that is a testament to how they are coached and trained here locally. The Janke twins and Fiegen from Madison are great players who are doing very well this summer. The Tea sophomore boys Freidel, Stearns, Joffer and Hohn are playing well for their respected teams. Sophomores Schipper and Goodberry from SFC are also on that list. There are many others and I don't believe any of these guys will be riding the bench for their High School teams next year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: May 24th, 2017, 2:16 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 8th, 2017, 1:55 pm
Posts: 23
Kicks42 wrote:
Husker30 wrote:
I completely agree about AAU officiating, in fact I had a conversation with an official when we were in Ames and asked him about that very thing and it was interesting the response he gave me when I asked him why they "let the boys play" and what typically is called a foul at a State level is not in an AAU game? He said that recruiters and college coaches are here to see the boys play and they can't get a good look at them and evaluate them when they are on the bench in foul trouble. They want to see to see the talent. Interesting perspective, I think it gets out of hand at times and don't know if it helps the players game when they are allowed to get a way with everything, but that is what he told me and he was one of the head refs.





I find it very hard to believe that this is why they are calling the games the way they do. Maybe that one official you spoke to calls it because of that. I have also never heard of a head official at an AAU/Summer tourney. I have been to a lot of these over the years. The refs come from all over and will work 10 plus games a day to make it worth it to them as they get paid per game. The reffing can start out ok at 8:00 a.m. but as you get later into the day (sometimes 10 p.m. tip offs) they rarely cross half court, never change positions and just want to get the games over with and let them turn into blood baths. They also love to engage in arguments with players, coaches and fans I think just to pass some of the boredom for them. The Pentagon Summer Slam in Mid-July has good reffing but this is because they are putting on a reffing school where the refs want to look good in order to get bigger games in the future. Summer Hoops/AAU has it's positives and negative I agree.

The Schoolers 17U squad is good this year and feature some of South Dakotas best big men (Larson, Fiegen Etc..). The SD Attack 16U squad is very good with Friedel, Schultz and I believe Arend as well. The Pentagon 17U National Team has showed very well at tournaments around the country and won a big time tourney in Indianapolis during the live recruiting period and features Bergen, Jordre, Reede, LeBrun etc....


You may be right, he may have been blowing smoke up my arse. He told me he was one of the head officials and that was how the tournament director wanted the games called because thats what the recruiters wanted it :) alot of buck passing. Kicks42...I maybe just proving your point a little here :lol: I have seen some pretty interesting officiating thus far for sure. Witnessed a game that started 30 minutes early with the agreement of both coaches. Both teams were still short a couple of players but had enough to start. Team 1 jumped out to a 8-0 run and the coach from team 2 asked the official if the game could be delayed until his other players showed up...the official complied! Put 10 minutes on the clock to allow for time, didn't matter team 1 jumped out to 18-1 lead even after reinforcements showed and rolled. AAU/Summer definitely has positives and negatives...I'm just a basketball junky and love watching our local guys compete at a high level despite the officiating, our guys play very disciplined BB.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: June 27th, 2017, 3:49 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 11:26 am
Posts: 29
I read that Fiegen from Dakota Schoolers and Madison high school has received scholarship offers from South Dakota State and North Dakota State. At the Spring Jam event hosted by Sanford Pentagon back in May I had heard he was being heavily recruited by Augie and Northern State among other NSIC conference schools.

I am interested to see where AJ from Vermillion and Hanson from SV (was told he has decommitted to SDSU) end up. Both also seem to be division 1 talents from watching them play with the schoolers several times in Sioux Falls this summer. From the Pentagon Team looked like Bergan kid was a nice tall physical player. Lebrun from Flandreau also looks to have college potential.


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: June 28th, 2017, 8:50 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: March 29th, 2017, 12:43 pm
Posts: 16
Good for Fiegen! It's nice to see some kids from South Dakota get noticed at the D1 level. Plitzuweit also received an offer from NDSU at the same time Fiegen did, so three kids in the 2018 class now have offers from them. I also heard that Hansen has decommitted from SDSU and it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Bergan already has offers from SDSU, NDSU, and UND. Rumor has it he has been offered at Augie and Northern as well (not a surprise since he is an Aberdeen kid). I'm curious to see if any other colleges offer by the end of the summer. LeBrun broke his leg at the beginning of June, so I doubt he will be playing the rest of the summer. I would assume that would hurt his recruiting a bit. He is a tough player and already has multiple D2 offers. I have heard that Jordre and Reede have received D2 offers too. Looks like a good recruiting class for South Dakota this year!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: June 28th, 2017, 8:05 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 11:26 am
Posts: 29
sdbrownie wrote:
Good for Fiegen! It's nice to see some kids from South Dakota get noticed at the D1 level. Plitzuweit also received an offer from NDSU at the same time Fiegen did, so three kids in the 2018 class now have offers from them. I also heard that Hansen has decommitted from SDSU and it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Bergan already has offers from SDSU, NDSU, and UND. Rumor has it he has been offered at Augie and Northern as well (not a surprise since he is an Aberdeen kid). I'm curious to see if any other colleges offer by the end of the summer. LeBrun broke his leg at the beginning of June, so I doubt he will be playing the rest of the summer. I would assume that would hurt his recruiting a bit. He is a tough player and already has multiple D2 offers. I have heard that Jordre and Reede have received D2 offers too. Looks like a good recruiting class for South Dakota this year!!


Plitzuweit receiving D1 interest comes as no surprise after watching him play this summer. I really like his game. What is the deal with USD showing little (if any) interest in SD division 1 talent, especially Plitzuweit considering his mother is the USD women's coach?


Top
 Profile  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: SD AAU teams
PostPosted: July 27th, 2017, 1:08 pm 
User avatar
Starter
Starter

Joined: October 31st, 2006, 2:00 am
Posts: 256
Location: Birdland
Re: "What is the deal with USD showing little (if any) interest in SD division 1 talent, especially Plitzuweit considering his mother is the USD women's coach?"

D1 recruiting is all about positional/immediate program needs, not faculty or regional loyalty. That donlt have "partial" scholarships to spare. That's the deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
Search for:
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Jump to:  

cron
Powered by Skin-Lab © Alpha Trion
Localized by MaĆ«l Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr
phpBB SEO