View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: September 21st, 2017, 9:35 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Which teams will be at the top of their respective classes this year? I follow A closer than the other classes, and suspect that many of the schools that were successful last season will be back again this year. Lennox, Hamlin, Vermillion, Madison, and STM should all be in the thick of it. I'd add Belle, and it seemed like Elk Point / Jefferson had some good young kids last year that should come on stronger this season. Winner has a good program, but I'm not sure what they'll have going this year. In the B ranks, Sully Buttes and Ethan both graduated some solid seniors - will they be able to reload quickly enough to contend again? In AA, Brandon, Harrisburg, and Aberdeen Central come to mind. Stevens should be tough as well. Not sure on the other Sioux Falls schools but they are all typically pretty solid.

Someone can let me know who I'm missing.....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

PostPosted: September 21st, 2017, 5:02 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

McCook Central/Montrose should be tough. They return a lot, including Morgan Koepsell for the fourth year. She should be able to get her 2,000th career point this year. West Central will also be good. They've had a good program for several years and only lost one senior from last years team. Dell Rapids should also be really good as I believe they only lost one senior from last years 7th place team.

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2017, 2:22 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Class A will once again be a battle for 2nd place. No one is beating STM in Class A.

"I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man."

PostPosted: September 24th, 2017, 1:26 pm 
Starter
Starter

Brandon Valley was going to be a team to be reckoned with until Krista Bickley blew out her knee. They will still be really good, but she is a huge loss.

Your opponent probably understands you and how hard you have worked better than anyone. Your opponent is not your enemy that needs to be hated or humiliated. Celebrate with your teammates, not against your opponents. A worthy opponent is necessary for us to be tested and to reach our best. Without an opponent, there is no competition.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 9:29 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Class B ranks, thinking New Underwood will make some noise. They are young, quick, tall, and talented. Also, placed 5th last year with losing only one starter (however, she was pretty good--playing at BH now), but the Jones girl could be someone to watch in the next four years.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 2:23 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Warner returns nearly everyone....... and a tall athletic girl that was out last year entirety with an injury.... also had 2 or 3 girls with age and size on their JV that were good enough to start on alot of varsity s....will be deeper than anyone they play....even in the state tournament.....should be ranked one at tourney time

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]