All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: September 6th, 2017, 11:16 am 
Rookie
Rookie

How is this game going to be? i am thinking very competitive!!
the Huskies have a ton of speed and some good size on the line

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

PostPosted: September 6th, 2017, 7:00 pm 
Starter
Starter

Huskies?

The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep scratching

PostPosted: September 7th, 2017, 7:19 am 
Rookie
Rookie

NOT HUSKIES SORRY

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 8:01 am 
Starter
Starter

Game will be broadcast on 98.3FM kool98.com and 107.3FM
Video broadcast on https://www.amazingmadison.com/2015/02/ ... on-sports/

The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep scratching

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 9:05 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Livestream Links:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ3qcU ... G_6hIe_WKA

http://www.keloland.com/news/sports/hig ... tball-live

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 9:12 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Janke parade. BEE will give them a tough game, but I see Madison taking this one 35-14.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 9:17 am 
Walk On
Walk On

jamin arend finna eat up the whole madison defense by himself. BEE by three tuddies.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 9:39 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Cowboy72 wrote:
Janke parade. BEE will give them a tough game, but I see Madison taking this one 35-14.

Madison's defense isn't that good to hold BEE to 14 points. It's going to be close, Madison wins 34-26.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 10:36 am 
Manager
Manager

MB3 wrote:
Game will be broadcast on 98.3FM kool98.com and 107.3FM
Video broadcast on https://www.amazingmadison.com/2015/02/ ... on-sports/

Thanks! I'll be listening from up on top of silage pile! :mrgreen:

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffen Glue!

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 1:01 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I don't know anything about BEE - except that I can't figure out how Ethan ended up as part of the program. Probably so they could keep the name Ethan alive in the SD sporting realm. Parkston is half the distance from Ethan that Bridgewater is. Anyway - the Jankes are like men among boys. The key to beating Madison is to prevent the big plays. If Madison is forced to make sustained drives, they struggle a bit. Part of that comes from the fact they don't use Jadon Janke as the primary running back. He comes in for a few plays and picks up chunks of yardage or a touchdown and then Gors comes in again. He's a 3 yards and no cloud of dust type of back. Hard nosed but no threat to take it to the house every time like Janke. Jaxon Janke requires double coverage or they'll be able to pitch and catch all night if the protection holds up for Giles. The Bulldogs need to play well this year because they lose their horses for next year in the skilled positions anyway. This is a chance to see what they're made of. I think Madison scores at least 6 touchdowns but it could be very interesting.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 2:04 pm 
Manager
Manager

TennesseeHusker wrote:
I don't know anything about BEE - except that I can't figure out how Ethan ended up as part of the program. Probably so they could keep the name Ethan alive in the SD sporting realm. Parkston is half the distance from Ethan that Bridgewater is. Anyway - the Jankes are like men among boys. The key to beating Madison is to prevent the big plays. If Madison is forced to make sustained drives, they struggle a bit. Part of that comes from the fact they don't use Jadon Janke as the primary running back. He comes in for a few plays and picks up chunks of yardage or a touchdown and then Gors comes in again. He's a 3 yards and no cloud of dust type of back. Hard nosed but no threat to take it to the house every time like Janke. Jaxon Janke requires double coverage or they'll be able to pitch and catch all night if the protection holds up for Giles. The Bulldogs need to play well this year because they lose their horses for next year in the skilled positions anyway. This is a chance to see what they're made of. I think Madison scores at least 6 touchdowns but it could be very interesting.

Emery-Ethan was one of the original co-ops. They were together a long time before Bridgewater came into the picture. It was very rare back then that a 9 man school combined with an 11 man school. Which was Parkston until this year.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 4:59 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

Expanding on the Captain's post, it was originally Spencer - Emery - Ethan (thus the SEE Hawks) and they adopted the Seattle Seahawks colors and logo. Spencer closed and consolidated with Salem which became McCook Central (who now co-op with Montrose as MCM in all sports).

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 6:29 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Amazing play by Jaxon Janke on a punt but a penalty apparently wiped it out. Got no explanation on that. Scoreless at end of first quarter. Gotta get the ball in the h
ands of the Jankes

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 7:21 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

BEE - 1st half 0 first downs 0 passing yards I think 20 rushing yards and total offense Madison with 3 touchdowns - half way to my prediction of 6. And 1 called back for penalty (the only long touchdown). Coach finally put Jadon Janke in at running back and fed him the ball. (100 yards rushing) Unfortunately too many up the middle. And he has not had any swing passes to him in space where he is so dangerous.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 7:35 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

huskers123 wrote:
jamin arend finna eat up the whole madison defense by himself. BEE by three tuddies.

Man! You were way off.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 8:30 pm 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Bulldogs win 33-6. Gassman hurt too in third quarter for BEE. It was the Janke show and good Madison defense.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 8:31 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

33-6 final. Madison had an important lineman get hurt - don't know how bad. Gassman with perhaps a serious knee injury for BEE. Good looking kid. Too bad. Arend with a nice 35 yard run on 4th and 5 for the BEE score. Madison D came up big. Vermillion and West Central on the road. The Janke's pretty much control a football game between them. Jadon got a little dinged up tonight on a pass reception. They cannot afford to have either of the twins hurt.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2017, 10:48 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Congrats to the Seehawks for the effort they displayed tonight. Courage, heart, determination & desire will carry this team a long ways in 11B. The SDHSAA has created 7 classes of football in South Dakota for a reason. They should use this logic when they make out the schedules each 2 year cycle & If not then get rid of 2 classes! I would bet not one single member of the association was in attendance for this game. If they were I'm sure none paid much attention to the game. BEE took their ass kickin like a champ & Madison has a great team.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2017, 8:58 am 
Walk On
Walk On

Winner would have probably faced the same outcome as BEE had they met the Bulldogs anytime in the last couple of years.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2017, 11:28 am 
Manager
Manager

Winner was a different animal the last couple years than anyone in 11B this year. I'm not saying 11B is down, but I think it is. from teams like Tri Valley and Winner could compete and beat top teams in 11A in the past. Not this year. I watched on my phone and you could see the depth and speed were gonna wear BEE out. They stuck in there hard till that fumble. Huge turnover to set up Madison for their 2nd score. But BEE wasn't gonna move the ball either way. Loved the effort by BEE.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next