View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: September 27th, 2017, 12:29 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Dakota Valley has Tea on their schedule for the last game of the season. They should coast in to that game unblemished. They do not play Madison this year which sets up the possibility that the two teams can meet in the finals with unbeaten records. Madison has Tea next week and then Tri Valley and Dell Rapids to close out. The meat of their schedule is ahead of them. Can they and will they run the table? They could meet one of those three teams in the semi final game and have to beat them a second time. Or perhaps the West Central game exposed some Bulldog weakness and they might lose all three of them and end up in the lower part of the bracket for the playoffs. I hate seeing rematches in the state title game - unless my team was the loser the first time around like last year when Madison avenged a crazy loss to Tea in the regular season. So I'd really like to see an unbeaten matchup. A repeat of last year's title game would not be bad either. The Janke twins and coaching staff could seal a legacy with a 3rd consecutive state championship.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]