Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Final Week 11AAA Games
PostPosted: October 19th, 2017, 7:42 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Sioux Falls Lincoln @ Sioux Falls Washington (Wonder how much we see SFW starters in the 2nd Half??)

Watertown @ Sioux Falls Roosevelt (Roosy's Offense still struggles, but Watertown has shown nothing!)

Bandon Valley @ O'Gorman (I can't believe I am saying this, but I think O'G's passing game will take advantage of BV's defensive backfield)

Rapid City Central @ Rapid City Stevens

Pierre @ Aberdeen

"I'd walk through Hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." - Pete Rose

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

PostPosted: October 19th, 2017, 8:48 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

I would agree with all 5 picks, but would not be surprised if BV steals a win vs O'G.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2017, 9:18 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

I think AC will win at home against Pierre. The Golden Eagle defense is pretty good and the offense has found ways to get Preston Bahr some yards. It should be a very good game.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2017, 11:59 am 
Walk On
Walk On

OgieOglethorpe wrote:
Sioux Falls Lincoln @ Sioux Falls Washington (Wonder how much we see SFW starters in the 2nd Half??)

Watertown @ Sioux Falls Roosevelt (Roosy's Offense still struggles, but Watertown has shown nothing!)

Bandon Valley @ O'Gorman (I can't believe I am saying this, but I think O'G's passing game will take advantage of BV's defensive backfield)

Rapid City Central @ Rapid City Stevens

Pierre @ Aberdeen

I am agreeing with every pick. I think the Pierre-AC game will be very close but I give Pierre the advantage

PostPosted: October 20th, 2017, 7:11 am 
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Aberdeen drove 80 yards with no timeouts and under 2:00 to play to score with :20 left to pull off 13-10 win. Triston Brown led the best drive of his senior season with some very good passes with the game winner to Mason Flakus. Zabel and Lusk for Pierre were dinged up at the end, hopefully they are OK. Best win of the season by the Golden Eagles to move them to 5-4 and a revenge game against OG next week in SF. I look for them to compete better than they did against them the 1st week of the season in Aberdeen. Defense is really solid and now the offense has a little life with Bahr and Brown running and Brown completing more passes when needed.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2017, 3:11 pm 
Walk On
Walk On

3Dad wrote:
Aberdeen drove 80 yards with no timeouts and under 2:00 to play to score with :20 left to pull off 13-10 win. Triston Brown led the best drive of his senior season with some very good passes with the game winner to Mason Flakus. Zabel and Lusk for Pierre were dinged up at the end, hopefully they are OK. Best win of the season by the Golden Eagles to move them to 5-4 and a revenge game against OG next week in SF. I look for them to compete better than they did against them the 1st week of the season in Aberdeen. Defense is really solid and now the offense has a little life with Bahr and Brown running and Brown completing more passes when needed.

The revenge will be short lived. OG will win easily at home.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2017, 5:42 pm 
Starter
Starter

Braiden Peterson runs for 340 yards and 5 touchdowns against O'G at O'G. The kid is a stud. I wonder how many yards he has on the season. Every time I hear his yardage total is is always absurd.

On a side note, SF Lincoln did not make the playoffs. They were worse than lots of ESD teams. A zillion more students and they couldn't put enough together to lose in the first round. I know it is petty, but that makes me smile.

Your opponent probably understands you and how hard you have worked better than anyone. Your opponent is not your enemy that needs to be hated or humiliated. Celebrate with your teammates, not against your opponents. A worthy opponent is necessary for us to be tested and to reach our best. Without an opponent, there is no competition.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2017, 4:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

ringthebells wrote:
Braiden Peterson runs for 340 yards and 5 touchdowns against O'G at O'G. The kid is a stud. I wonder how many yards he has on the season. Every time I hear his yardage total is is always absurd.

On a side note, SF Lincoln did not make the playoffs. They were worse than lots of ESD teams. A zillion more students and they couldn't put enough together to lose in the first round. I know it is petty, but that makes me smile.

Re: Lincoln comment ..... Me too ..... Where is Lincoln Parent when you need him ..... To argue insanely .....

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]