Old moose top 5 9-man 2019

Discuss football here

Moderator: Forum Admin Staff

Old Moose II
Rookie
Rookie

Old moose top 5 9-man 2019

Postby Old Moose II » March 2nd, 2019, 2:17 pm

I know it early but, WOW there was a lot of movement between the classes this year and is going to make it quite interesting come fall. Webster, Miller-HH, and Garretson went to 11-man and Tri-state goes to North Dakota. 9-man also lost 2 teams for sure to the new All nations football conference which is not a part of the SDHAA. The Adms have definitely bunched a good majority of the traditionally good 9-man teams all in one class and 9A will absolutely be one to watch. I am not going to get in much detail but here comes the early top 5.

9AA This class lost some good teams to 11-man and to ADM drop. This class will be down this next cycle but will let a few up and comers get in the show.

1. Bon Homme

2. Arlington-LP

3. Hamlin

4. Viborg-Hurly

5. Elkton-Lake Benton

9A This Class is just Absolutely LOAAADED! There is going to be at least 8 or 9 teams that could make a run to the dome. Any of the top 5 could go in any order.

1.Britton-Hecla

2.Gregory

3.Canistota-Freeman

4.Sully Buttes

5.Kimball/White Lake

6. Wall, Howard, Castlewood, Warner, and Burke.

9B This Class will be very interesting to watch and I am guessing on most of these picks. There are only a couple teams here that made noise as of late and will give a few others a chance to shine.

1. Colman-Egan

2. Harding County

3. Faulkton Area

4. Lanford Area

5. Corsica-Stickney
Old Moose II
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Old moose top 5 9-man 2019

Postby Old Moose II » September 17th, 2019, 11:34 am

It has been one of those years and I have just not had time to get a top 5 together. I am working on one now and what a change a half a season makes.

9AA This looks like a far cry from years past with some new names making a push. It will be fun to see who is there in the end.

1. Viborg-Hurley

2. Bon Homme

3. Deuel

4. Baltic

5. Parker

9A We had a few teams that have fallen off some, but this is still the cream of 9-man. It will be lots of fun to see whose in it at the end but right now Sully Buttes is looking unstoppable.

1. Sully Buttes

2. Britton-Hecla

3. Canistota/Freeman

4. Gregory

5. Kimball/White Lake

HM Howard, Warner, and Burke

9B This class had some huge question marks for me at the beginning of the season but now we are seeing the best teams coming out.

1. Colman-Egan

2. Wolsey-Wessington

3. Dells Rapids St. Marys

4. Faulkton Area

5. Harding County
facalykegi
Walk On
Walk On

Re: Old moose top 5 9-man 2019

Postby facalykegi » October 1st, 2019, 4:37 am

SD sports talk is the web site that is related to the sports conversation and the talk about sports between the experts of this. The forum and the index of this are related to paperial by football updates and the game of the related football terminology as mentioned.