BEE vs Winner

Discuss football here

Moderator: Forum Admin Staff

Warrior4Life
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Re: BEE vs Winner

Postby Warrior4Life » November 13th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Ive got Winner to win this. Ya look at my name on here I am a Winner alum and proud to be. I dont know alot about BEE but I do see about 4 names on the offense most nights with good games. We all know about Hawkins and they have a Hofer so Im guessing that he will live up to that name. They must have a good defense with all the shutouts ive seen they have and that is very respectable but now why I pick Winner. Im fairly certain that BEE hasnt seen the offensive firepower Winner is capable of and honestly id be surprised if BEE can keep Winner under 26 points on the board minimum. Winners QB Fritz I think is just as much an athlete and player as Hawkins in my opinion and he is faster. With Winner you have multiple player to worry about. BEEs games they pretty much had 3 or less players to prep for and key on. Playing Winner they will have to worry about Fritz, Peters, Krueger, Jorgensen, And Vesley who all are great athletes. Sophomore Joey Cole is very impressive also along with the whole line. When you have to key on that many, good luck keeping them all under thumb when theyre all on the field at the same time. Winner has had to deal with 3 good athletes on the field on offense against them 3 games already so theres that. When it comes to starter exhaustion BEE may have a edge. When ive watched a couple of their games and even last weeks they leave the starters in All game. Up by 35 in 4th starters still in?? Anyways i know BEE hasnt played a defense as good and physical as Winner this year and from what ive seen Webster has a great defense and Winner put 38 up on it. Where I think Winner wins is they can sub out mostly the whole line at any time and not lose much at all. It should be good to see. Winner 32 BEE 27. Oh and whoever made the statement BEE has better athletes, yeah sorry your incorrect.
ITS ALL GOOOOOD
Warrior4Life
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Postby Warrior4Life » November 13th, 2019, 4:14 pm

Sorry dont know why it posted twice. Please ignore
ITS ALL GOOOOOD
footballman
Walk On
Walk On