Discuss Boys Basketball here

Moderator: Forum Admin Staff

John Deere Jockey
Captain
Captain

Dakota Valley Conference All Conference Team

Postby John Deere Jockey » March 14th, 2018, 7:56 am

Two freshmen on the all conference team:
Connor Libis is 1st team. Matthew Nibbe is HM.

WHITE – Arlington senior Will Parry and De Smet senior Gage Gruenhagen were named co-MVPs as the All-Dakota Valley Conference boys’ basketball team was announced Thursday.

They were joined on the first team by Colman-Egan senior Bodee Groos, Dell Rapids St. Mary freshman Connor Libis, Arlington junior Devon Heuer and Colman-Egan sophomore Dalton Voelker.

The Hawks won the regular-season title with an 8-0 record, as Jeff Larsen was named Coach of the Year.

Colman-Egan’s Kade Groos ended up on the second team and fellow-senior Keith Crisp was an honorable mention.

The Hawks beat Arlington in the DVC Tournament final.

ALL-DAKOTA VALLEY CONFERENCE BOYS’ BASKETBALL

Final standings

Colman-Egan 8-0, Arlington 7-1, Dell Rapids St. Mary 5-3, Oldham-Ramona/Rutland 4-4, De Smet 4-4, Elkton-Lake Benton 3-5, Deubrook Area 3-5, Lake Preston 2-6, Estelline 0-8.

Co-MVPs – Will Parry, Arlington, and Gage Gruenhagen, De Smet.

Coach of the Year – Jeff Larsen, Colman-Egan.

First Team

Will Parry, Sr., A; Gage Gruenhagen, Sr., DS; Bodee Groos, Sr., CE; Connor Libis, Fr., Dell Rapids St. Mary; Devon Heuer, Jr., Arlington; Dalton Voelker, So. CE.

Second Team

Kade Groos, Sr., CE; Grant DeRuyter, So., ELB; Scott Sampson, Sr., A; Jack Hasche, Sr., A; Hunter Breske, Sr., ORR; Trevin Holland, Jr. DS.

Honorable Mention

Keith Crisp, Sr., CE; Luke Brown, Sr., DRSM; Zach Wolkow, Sr., DS; Cody Bauman, Sr., DA; Matthew Nibbe, Fr., ELB; Taryn Krog, Jr., ELB; Marcis Hausman, So., E; Byron Bumann, Jr., LP; Jeremiah Hoekman, Sr., ORR.
coachwatch
Starter
Starter

Re: Dakota Valley Conference All Conference Team

Postby coachwatch » March 14th, 2018, 8:51 am

Parry kid was lights out at times this year. Grunehagen came on late and took them to the sweet 16. Saw online that the freshmen Libis averaged 25.6 ppg in the conference. That is pretty salty.
Brendon L
Walk On
Walk On

Postby Brendon L » October 31st, 2018, 11:38 am

How can I order the research paper writing companies product here? Please guide me as I have not ordered anything online so I have no idea how to order. Your sharing information about bears is truly interesting.
coachwatch
Starter
Starter

Postby coachwatch » November 13th, 2018, 2:16 pm

coachwatch wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 8:51 am
Parry kid was lights out at times this year. Grunehagen with Holland came on late and took them to the sweet 16. Saw online that the freshmen Libis averaged 25.6 ppg in the DVC!