Captain

Sports Buzz Class A Top 10

Postby John Deere Jockey » February 7th, 2019, 2:12 pm

SD Sports NE
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Re: Sports Buzz Class A Top 10

Postby SD Sports NE » February 8th, 2019, 10:10 am

Have watched a lot of BB over the years and your comment on Class A is not only true this year, but go back maybe 5 years to when Dells, Madison, SFC, STM had stellar teams. The year SFC won the title in 2015 or 16 they were hands down the best team in the state beating 4-5 Class AA teams. Madison and Dells and even the Cavs took care of business just a few years back against any AA team that would play them.

The only argument AA could make is the game is more physical night in and night out which wears on you over a season, but after watching Tea and STM, they may play as physical as anyone in any class...ask Lincoln who I think thought they were physical, but got blown off the court from a minute in until a minute left.

The challenge has been getting AA teams to play A teams. Well all these Classics have fixed that and I wonder how long the AA schools will keep showing up at the Pentagon if they keep losing to the top A teams in SD?? :)
DeborahJTemple
Walk On
Walk On

Re: Sports Buzz Class A Top 10

Postby DeborahJTemple » July 24th, 2019, 11:38 pm

Sports are the fun activity and everyone should get participate into sports to stay energetic and healthy. I truly happy to found the good material all the time and you are doing really good work. Keep it up to share such exciting resumes planet material here.